Monday, January 4, 2010

Good eats!


Today we returned back to the hectic lives of school, basketball, and changes at our jobs. I started another "early bird" aka 5:30am cycle class today, so was headed out the door at 5:10am. It was 19 degrees,which is very rare here in N.C, and I can tell you that I was G L A D to have the autostart in the Enclave.
After a long day of school, work and basketball, I still had to whip up dinner for Don and I. I am always looking for good recipes, and have been experimenting with some various Hungry Girl recipes.
I can tell you that this entire taco salad, shell and all, was around 350 calories. It was delish! 100 calorie, low carb, high fiber tortilla shell, soy crumbles, black beans, onions, avocado, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, jalapenos, sour cream and shredded cheese...YUM!

4 comments: